Welcome to BB Bed and Breakfast Silkeborg
- Bed and Breakfast in a small, cosy little village (Linå):
- 12 km from Silkeborg down town
- 34 km. from Århus down town
- 2 km. from the Silkeborg highway
- 5 km from Jyllandsringen
- 4 kilometers to daily shopping.
- Linå Church is placed across the road from BB Bed and Breakfast.
We have more rooms which can be ordered as single or double rooms. The rooms have their own parking lot, and the rooms have their own entrance. The rooms have shared toilet and shower as well as kitchen/living room.
In weekends and on holidays it is possible to order breakfast with homemade buns made of spelt flour, marmalade, honey, cheese, cold cuts and juice. Coffee and tea are for free. It is possible to cook a meal in the kitchen.
Your dog is welcome too by appointment with Birgittes bed & breakfast.
Wireless internet and good access on mobile phone. Access to private forest which also can be used for a walk with the dog. We speak and write English and German fluently, and we are open all year.
Please contact Birgitte at phone +45 2089 1748 or per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Smoking only outdoor. Payment: Netbank (in advance) or cash in DKK or Euro. Phone: +45 20891748